Sunday 24 October 2010

Showcase Sunday

As I continue to explore the crafting community I have found another great excuse to be showing off the work of some other talented folk - Showcase Sunday.

This time the action is on Facebook where Folksy encourages members to showcase the work of another crafter each Sunday.

This week I am showcasing Whimiscal Wren. This wonderful necklace was the first item that I 'liked' on Folksy, so I thought it would be a great place to start.

I love anything that comes on a long chain. I wear a relatively short necklace everyday, a gift from The Boy, and having something longer works well with the one item I have to wear come rain or shine. A little cluster of beads/charms makes it something to fiddle with in a quiet moment, or for The Child to hang off and I'm in heaven.

So have a look around Whimsical Wren's Folksy shop and see what you think. But maybe not this necklace, I mean I do have my eye on it and if I send The Boy an email with a little link who knows what might be coming my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment