Wednesday 2 March 2011

Say it with stitches...

New for 2011 I've been doing more homewares and my next line is now here - Say it with Stitches.

Each pieces is hand stitched by me and totally unique. I will be using the same words for mulitple designs but each one is like handwriting, so no two are the same. I'll also be mixing it up with different fabrics and stitching techniques to keep each piece fresh.

All pieces come mounted, ready to be framed and hung by you.

If you have some special words you would like to have immortalised in stitches then get in touch. I'm taking orders for those special song lyrics, your child's name, a phrase that means something to a close friend and I can customise each canvas in the colours/fabric of your choosing.

Check out my Folksy shop for new listings in the next week from this range.


No comments:

Post a Comment