Saturday 26 March 2011

Custom Orders

It's great to be creating new pieces, but I always love it when someone approaches me to make something just for them.
My best friend Helen has been helping me out over the past few months by donating pre-loved jewellery and other items for me to craft into something new so when she asked me if I would also make her a custom piece I just couldn't say no.
Helen gave me the large star suncatcher to make into something she could hang in the window of her new place - the rest was up to me. Alas after a battering from my son the crystal that Helen had kept for so long was not what it once was, but I still wanted it to sparkle. As an extra thank you, and to make up for the damage to the other star, I decided to make this pair.
I thought about the colours and beads to use, thinking that what was needed was something that would also sparkle and catch the light. Helen was really pleased with them, so it's been a great creation all round.
So if you have a project that you've been thinking about for a while and just need someone to execute it, why not get in touch? I would love to make your ideas a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment